Selling on behalf of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Full payment by credit card, check, cashier's check, or wire transfer WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF CLOSE OF AUCTION.
Bidder is responsible for inspecting item before bidding. All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied.
All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN
***Property is for sale AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranty or guarantee of any kind. Bids are binding. Failure to inspect the items does not relieve bidder of responsibility of payment and removal as stated in these terms. State and local sales/use tax to be applied to all purchases unless a properly executed exemption certificate is submitted.
UTHSC DBB Removal Instructions
• All people entering the building will be required to check in/sign in with your floor’s representative every day.
• No children under 16 year of age will be allowed in the building.
• No open toe shoes of any kind.
• All buyers are required to remove items in a safe and professional manner. University and Auction staff can stop removal of items deemed in an unsafe manner.
• No use of open flame or torches allowed at all.
• All buyers must carry a copy of their paid invoice with them so staff can periodically check removed items.
• All buyers must bring their own tools and manpower. This includes carts and dollies.
• Any person caught removing any item that is not in their lot will be removed from the building and reported to the University PD. If you have a question, ask before removal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No removing any hard wired electrical fixtures at all. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violators will be removed from the premises without recourse.
• No striping of copper pipes, cables, wire from the building.
• All buyers are to cease work at 3:45pm and check out with your floor’s representative.
• If there is any question of which item belongs to a specific lot, Auctioneer, along with designated UTHealth employee, has final say to determine who is the rightful owner.
• If buyer has not removed items purchased by 3:45pm Monday, July 16, then buyer forfeits claim to property.
• Based on the location of your purchase (which floor in the building), on your scheduled pick-up day you will be assigned an elevator to use. You can use ONLY that elevator.