(1) Castle Ultrasonic Cleaner
Serial no. SONEM00105
Removal days will be Monday July 9 and Tuesday July 10th from 8am to 4pm
No appointment necessary.
Items not removed by 4pm on July 10th, 2012 will revert back to seller property and no refunds given.
If you cannot meet the removal requirements please refrain from bidding.
Winning bidders are responsible for bringing own equipment for removal. The University will not be furnishing any equipment or personnel for removal.
UT Health Dental Branch
6516 MD Anderson Blvd
Houston, Texas 77054
Buyer is responsible for all dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at own risk and expense. THE AUCTIONEERS NOR UNIVERSITY FURNISH PERSONNEL OR EQUIPMENT FOR LOADING!
UTHSC DBB Removal Instructions
• All people entering the building will be required to check in/sign in with your floor’s representative every day.
• No children under 16 year of age will be allowed in the building.
• No open toe shoes of any kind.
• All buyers are required to remove items in a safe and professional manner. University and Auction staff can stop removal of items deemed in an unsafe manner.
• No use of open flame or torches allowed at all.
• All buyers must carry a copy of their paid invoice with them so staff can periodically check removed items.
• All buyers must bring their own tools and manpower. This includes carts and dollies.
• Any person caught removing any item that is not in their lot will be removed from the building and reported to the University PD. If you have a question, ask before removal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No removing any hard wired electrical fixtures at all. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violators will be removed from the premises without recourse.
• No striping of copper pipes, cables, wire from the building.
• All buyers are to cease work at 3:45pm and check out with your floor’s representative.
• If there is any question of which item belongs to a specific lot, Auctioneer, along with designated UTHealth employee, has final say to determine who is the rightful owner.
• If buyer has not removed items purchased by 3:45pm Friday, July 13, then buyer forfeits claim to property.
• Based on the location of your purchase (which floor in the building), on your scheduled pick-up day you will be assigned an elevator to use. You can use ONLY that elevator.
For Shipping Arrangements Please Contact:
5812 Hogue St
Houston Texas 77087
Fax # 281-742-2572
No Parcel too small or pallet to large. Great pricing. Expert Packing
For quotes on shipping please ask for Mario.